Sunday 12 September 2010

For sending your SFI Commitment Message to your sponsor

Mengirim Pesan Komitmen SFI Kepada Sponsor Anda


Berikut Contoh Pesan Kita Untuk Sponsor SFI Kita,

Anda boleh mengkopi pesan di bawah ini ke kolom yang tersedia.


 ACTION: "Ready To Go"

Earn 50 VersaPoints by sending your sponsor your SFI Commitment Message.

DIRECTIONS:
1. Read over the Commitment Message (displayed in blue below).
2. Answer the five brief questions.
3. Click "Submit" to have us forward your Commitment Message and responses to your sponsor (Robert Brooks)
Your Commitment Message will read as follows:

Hi (Nama Sponsor Anda),
I have recently joined your SFI marketing team and am ready to become active in SFI. As my sponsor, I welcome your assistance in helping me build a strong and profitable SFI business. I look forward to working with you and I'm ready to go!

(Nama Anda),
(email Anda)
QUESTIONS:
A. Would you like your sponsor to contact you now? YES NO

B. Are you ready to support affiliates your sponsor may reassign to you? YES NO

C. If your sponsor operates an advertising co-op, would you like the details on it? YES NO

D. On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being best), how do you like SFI so far?

E. Optional: Enter a brief message in the box below if you'd like us to include a comment or question for your sponsor.

1 comment:

  1. Hello sir,I am trying to navigate and understand the sfi account I
    opened with you.But the problem I am facing is that the woman that
    refer me was not available to discuss with me as I am needed it.What
    is there now is that I meet a guy in my area that is been doing this
    business for almost 4 years,which can explain and discuss it to me
    better.But he is complaining about my referer that he can never render
    any assistance unless I contact my referer.My referer is not always
    available and there is nothing I can do because we are not living in
    the same country.So I am now need an assistance from this man I meet
    offline,what he is saying is that he can only help me if I can
    register for a new sfi account.Please this is making me to be
    confused.Because it is more than one year I joined sfi company without
    just a single T CREDIT.Please I do not want to go beyond the rules and
    regulation of this company.If you permit me to register a new sfi
    account,to meet the downline man for an explanation.I can only do it.A
    nd I will try all possible best to promote them together.But if you do
    not want it,just let me know now.Because i will not do it and you
    confirm later that I have did such a thing.Please contact me today.to
    know what next to do.Thanks.

    ReplyDelete